Terms and Conditions
- The minimum age for driver is 21 (driving license for minimum 1 year)
- Trips outside the boundary of Poland are allowed after obtaining the consent of our company
- The client rent car with a full tank of fuel and the same undertakes to return
- The cars are rented without the right to give to any third party
- Cars have comprehensive and third party insurance (own contribution limited to 2000zł
- The cost of damaged tires is always supported by customer
- For any damage to the vehicle which are not covered by insurance, is at the customer cost
- If you wish to extend the rental,this requires the consent of our company. Lack of application to extend the rental and no return of the car within 24 hours since the completion of the agreement causes police notification (appropriate car-article 284 of the PENAL CODE)
- The customer undertakes to:
- the daily operation of the car (check oil levels, coolant, and lighting etc.)
- keep the car in the proper cleaning condition
- use of the car according to the intended use (in particular, the ban on crossing the capacity and number of passengers carried)
- secure the car against theft (each time you exit the car, parking in safe and secure places)
- the return of the car according to place and time settled in the contract
- The case of road collisions, client is obliged to immediately notify our company
In the unlikely event of a collision without your fault, then you should get a written statement from the perpetrator of the event (including admission of guilt, a description and sketch of the event, the offender's personal data, No. registration, No. of the car insurance and offender) or call the police.
- In the event of failure of the car please urgent contact with FHU rental brunch, ensure that they shall make every effort to quickly remove the failure or replace the vehicle. FHU Piast takes financial responsibility only for the direct costs of removal.
- Any disputes arising from this Agreement shall be settled by the Gdansk District Court.
In case of doubt, and any questions regarding the terms of the agreement, please contact us by phone or email.